.
close
Kaiser

Kaiser

(1945 - 1955)

about:

Kaiser Motors Corporation, headquartered at Willow Run, Michigan, USA, was established by Henry J. Kaiser  and Joseph W. Frazer in 1945, under the name Kaiser-Frazer Corporation. When Joseph Frazer resigned as president of the company in 1948, the Company adopted the new name. The cars were sold with two brands,  Kaiser and Frazer until 1951, at which time the Frazer brand was dropped.  Kaiser ceased car production in the USA in 1955, but kept in other industrial activities and in the same year formed a new holding company, Kaiser Industries Corporation, that became the owner of all Kaiser’s industrial businesses.


Kaiser Motors Corporation
origin: , 1945
status:Discontinued, 1955
edit make

© photo courtesy of: Darin Schnabel
Kaiser
close